Directly plugs to your USB port and records automatically all your telephone activity to your hard disk. The package contains powerful software.
Every call is marked with channel number, date, time, call duration, DNIS, caller ID. For each recording you may write a memo. All channels activity may be monitored at channels panel.
You may check at any time which channel is being recorded or is in idle state.
The tree pad allows you to create groups of calls. You may list recordings according to your needs.
The built-in player allows you to play, stop, pause, fast forward or rewind a recording. You can set position at any point. Oscilloscope shows signal activity.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 bus standard hot swap, perfect for high portability small scale systems.
- No power supply needed. It's fed from USB port.
- Connected to phone line through RJ11 connector
- Audio encoding: a-law, u-law, GSM, MP3
- Power requirements. +5V DC/400mA. Power (max) 2.1W.
- Isolation 500V DC.
- Caller ID FSK/DTMF.
- Certificates FCC, CE, AS/NZS CISPR
- Texas Instruments DSP inside
- Programmable voltage threshold
- Full automatic recording for incoming and outgoing calls.
- Database storage. Channel, Date, Time, Duration, DNIS, Caller ID, Memo, Storage medium
- Channel activity monitor.
- Built-in player.
- Tree pad for file classification.
- Extensive database searching.
- Runs as a system service.
- File emailing.
- Trigger. Voltage, VOX, on demand.
- Adjustable recording gain.
- Adjustable voltage trigger threshold.
- Administrator and access password protection.
- Scheduled channel recording.
- Inbound recording rejection filter based on caller ID.
- Outbound recording rejection filter based on DNIS.
- Back up to CD, DVD, network.
- HDD recycling.
- Selectable storage medium.
- CD with software, driver and manual
- USB cable
- 2/4 line splitters
- 2/4 RJ11 telephone cables.